WSBK is returning to Misano and Thursday’s Media Event will take place on the beach, “spiaggia libera” in piazzale Roma, central Misano , on Thursday 19th June at 5.00 pm local time.
The following Riders have been invited to attend:
- Kawasaki Racing Team – Loris Baz
- Aprilia Racing Team – Marco Melandri
- Ducati SBK Team – Davide Giugliano
- Voltcom Crescent Suzuki – Eugene Laverty (could be replaced by Alex Lowes at team’s request)
- Pata Honda WSBK – Leon Haslam
- Althea Racing Team – Niccolò Canepa
- BMW Motorrad Italia – Sylvain Barrier
- MV Reparto Corse – YMS – Claudio Corti
- Team Pedercini – Alessandro Andreozzi
- Hero EBR – Aaron Yates
- Bimota – Ayrton Badovini
- Pata Honda WSS – Lorenzo Zanetti
- CIA Insurance Honda – Raffaele De Rosa
- San Carlo Puccetti Racing – Roberto Tamburini
Shuttle buses will leave the Paddock Show arena at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli at 4.30pm.
It is expected that an activity involving a dip in the sea, together with various other media tasks will await the riders at one of the most eagerly anticipated circuit returns of recent years.
With STK1000, STK600 and the EJC back on the race programme, plus the Tissot-Superpole Paddock Show (immediately after Superpole on Saturday), and the race day SBK Extravaganza which begins at 1530 local time on Sunday, the mid point of the 2014 season is almost here so DON’T MISS IT!