If you’re attending World Superbikes at Donington Park why not check out all of the Paddock Show action?
On the Thursday before the European Round we will see the top WSBK and WSS riders from the UK battle it out in an old fashioned ‘It’s a knockout’ style competition.
We have invited riders from both WSS and WSBK and have invited the local media and TV crews to cover it.
The obstacle course will involve a lot of water, bubbles and inflatables and we hope some light hearted battles off track before the serious business starts on Friday.
WHEN: Thursday 23 May at 12.00
WHERE: Donington Park – WSBK Paddock Show Stage
Riders invited to attend:
- Leon Haslam (Pata Honda WSBK Team)
- Eugene Laverty (Aprilia Racing Team)
- Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team)
- Chaz Davies (BMW Motorrad SBK Team)
- Jonathan Rea (Pata Honda WSBK Team)
- Leon Camier (FIXI Crescent Suzuki)
- Sam Lowes (Yakhnich Motorsport)
- Jack Kennedy (Rivamoto Honda)
- Kev Coughlan (Kawasaki DMC-Lorenzini Team)
- Christian Iddon (ParkinGo MV Agusta Corse)
Programme of Events
We’ll start with a brief introduction, a quick Q&A on the Paddock Show stage compared by our resident host Michael Hill and then we’ll move to the event location (approx. 12.15-12.20).
Shuttle buses will be available for Riders, PRs and Media.
After the event the media will have both photo and interview opportunities.
The Paddock Show will continue to bring you closer than ever to the WSBK and WSS stars with the official Tissot Superpole Press Conference on Saturday (immediately after the session), with WSBK Race 1 & 2 and WSS Race Press Conferences on Sunday.
We look forward to seeing you all there.