If you are travelling to Monza this weekend, make sure you join us on Thursday for the pre-event media show.
For this round Italian “Bar Sport”, where our riders can take part in a 3-step ability competition is where the fight to be number 1 begins as the top Superbike riders take part in:
- BILIARDINO (table football)
- BRACCIO DI FERRO (arm wrestling)
WHERE: SBK Paddock Show, Monza circuit
WHEN: Thursday 9th May, 1230 to 1330
- Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia Racing Team)
- Loris Baz or Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) to be confirmed
- Jonathan Rea (Pata Honda World SBK Team)
- Michel Fabrizio (Red Devils Roma Aprilia)
- Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK Team)
- Davide Giugliano (Althea Racing Aprilia)
- Leon Camier (FIXI Crescent Suzuki)
- Ayrton Badovini (Team Ducati Alstare)
Points will be earned in the first two parts (table football and arm wrestling) and then a jury consisting of Giovanni Di Pillo, Luca Scassa, Manuela Melandri and Pippa Laverty will determine the winner of the singing contest.
A Q&A session will complete the activity on stage where resident WSBK Paddock Show host Michael Hill will be supported by DJ Ringo.
The Paddock will be open from noon to allow spectators to attend the pre-event spectacular.