For the upcoming Portuguese Round the Pre-Event will be a ‘Cuisine Workshop’ in Portimao.
Riders will learn how to prepare one of the most famous (and delicious) Algarve dishes – Cataplana
The workshop will be held by Austrian Hans Neuner who was named Portugal’s Chef of the Year in both 2009 & 2012.
Location: Portimao Museum
When: Thursday 6 June at 1600
Where: Meeting at the Paddock Show, there will be a shuttle service for Riders, PRs/Team Representatives and all Media
The Following Riders have been invited to attend:
– Eugene Laverty – Aprilia Racing Team
– Marco Melandri – BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK Team
– Loris Baz – Kawasaki Racing Team
– Leon Haslam – Pata Honda World Superbike Team
– Jules Cluzel – FIXI Crescent Suzuki
– Carlos Checa – Team Ducati Alstare
– Miguel Praia – Team Lorini Honda
– Sam Lowes – Yakhnich Motorsport
- Workshop starts at 4.30pm until 5.30pm
- Photo shooting in the Museum until 5.45pm
There will be an Autograph session at the Mall “Continente” in Portimao starting at 6.15pm with showbikes and all other riders not attending the Media Event.
Check out the media events from the opening European events by following the link: http://michaelhillpromotions.com/supersport/michael-hill-mph-tv-take-you-on-a-journey-into-the-world-of-wsbk-media-events/